You are sleeping in your crib in the frog position. I love how cute you look with your legs laying like a frog. It makes me feel closer to your when I imitate you while I lay in the other room. You have had a hoarse voice for 3 days now. You don't have a fever or seem to be getting any worse so hopefully you just have a cold that will go away soon. We went to a play date last week, and you saw both sets of Grandparents this week so maybe you picked up something from someone.
We bought you your high chair yesterday! We took you to the store to see if it was a good fit and sat you in it. You were all smiles as we buckled you in. You seemed to love it so we decided to bring it home. I also bought some brown rice cereal, baby safe spoons, and a toy that suction cups to the tray. So, we will be ready to start serving you a little rice cereal when the time comes for you to start eating more than milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so sweet that you write to him in your posts.
ReplyDelete