Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009 Dear Charles...



You are so good with your hands now. You see things and are reaching for them. I actually have to watch when holding you - you will grab things on the kitchen counter, etc. At 4 months you weighed almost 17 lbs, you were 16 and 15.5 oz. and a charm at the Dr's appointment, smiling at the Dr, showing her how easily you can pull up when your hands are grabbed, and you didn't even feel your shot thanks to Daddy distracting you. You love your nightly baths and have been determined to kick the water sprayer in the bath tub by stretching your leg as far as possible. You love kicking in the bath but are a little skeptical of the shower sprayer when I spray it directly on you. You are all smiles now whenever you see Daddy or me. It is so fantastic. I hope you never stops smiling and can grow into a very happy adult.


1 comment:

  1. HOW DO YOU DO
    BLOG GOOD

    www.pambiwara.blogspot.com
    thohir

    ReplyDelete