Tuesday, August 25, 2009

July 29, 2009 Dear Charles...

You are now 5 weeks old, we went to your 4 week Dr visit this week since Dr. H was on vacation last week. We found out that you gained 3 pounds and grew an inch or so since the last visit (3 weeks ago!!). This helps explain why I am having trouble making enough milk for you. Clearly you are growing fast! You have definitely grown in to the big hands you were born with. The doctor was impressed with how well you can hold up your head. You have always had strong neck and head control. You have a strawberry birthmark on the top of your head that appeared after our 2 week visit. She says it will likely go away on its own. Your hair is much thinner than it was at birth which also makes it seem lighter. You have started to like your swing this week. Today I was watching you by myself while Grandma Lynn was with Grandpa for some medical tests. I watched you fall asleep swinging in your swing and staring at the bar that holds the swing up. You also looked around the room a lot. I tried to get you to look at your tiny love floor gym but the little toys don't interest you yet. Once you start grabbing things I think you'll like that gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment