Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 7, 2010 Dear Charles...

Last night you did something I never expected from you. You are always full of surprises of course but this seems too advanced for your age to me so it was especially endearing. You were telling me you wanted more milk. We were up in your room and you already had drunk all of your milk. I told you that you didn’t really need more milk. You were pointing at a couple of different things and making noises and then you burped, twice. Instead of just excusing you I laughed and you laughed after each burp. Then you proceeded to reenact the scenario by pointing to your milk again, me saying “no”, and then you “fake” burped, twice! You tried to make a burp noise and then we laughed, you then repeated the whole thing again. So cute Charles! I hope you always want to make Mommy laugh. But that you learn politeness when it comes to burping!

No comments:

Post a Comment