A few days ago we watched some of the hit show “Dancing with the Stars”. You started spinning around in a circle after watching some of the dancing. So Cute. You also clap your hands sometimes when you see the other people clapping. You have been caught spinning to music at Grandma’s and you were spinning tonight before bed and pointing to the TV (which we did not turn on.) I think you were pointing to it because you associated it with the iPad that Daddy was showing you. Tonight I was reading “Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You?” to you and asked you if you could do the “buzz buzz” sound like Mr. Brown. You tried to do it! I am so excited. This is the first time you’ve tried to say a new word. You sounded more like P or F with some spit thrown in but it was so cute and I know it was intentional. I love you my tiny dancer!!! On Sunday October 3, we went to Blanco State Park to “fish”. On Saturday we bought a fishing pole and on Sunday we were off! Daddy tried to catch a fish while I chased you around the park. You like walking up and down hills, up and down curbs, up and down rocks. You aren’t too stable on rough terrain so I try to hold your hand as much as you will let me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment