Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 10, 2009 Dear Charles…



You are 16 weeks old. I love these moments when you smile up at me when I’m brushing your hair. It feels good for both of us! You really like it when I brush your hair. You have found a new voice this week. You have been so vocal making new sounds with your mouth open and tongue moving around. Today especially I saw you trying new things with your tongue and sucking on your lips. It is very cute. We are loving the new sounds. It is finally not so hot out so we took you on a walk today in your stroller where you did not cry (first time in a while). I’m hoping that you don’t mind riding in it and that it has just been the car seat keeping you too warm on our previous rides where you were upset.

We’ve been reading to you almost every day. Lately at night we read “Goodnight Moon”. Though this is a very popular book I did not read it as a child. I really enjoy it now. I point out all of the things in the pictures and we say good night to things in your room. You sometimes stare at me when I am reading more than the pages of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment