Tuesday, August 25, 2009

July 15, 2009 Dear Charles...

Yesterday you looked at your black and white baby animal book 4 times through! You also heard the Clash and Pink Floyd on the radio. Today I gave you a bath with Grandma Phillis and you loved it. No crying, just relaxing in the warm water. Daddy has given you a bath before and said you really liked it, but this is my first time. Maybe you'll be a swimmer! You sure seem to have big feet and hands. I'm still not making enough milk to keep up with your appetite so I'm going to try to start pumping a little longer to see if that stimulates more milk. I went to take your dog on a walk tonight while Phillis watched you, but he was limping really badly so I had to bring him back and walk by myself. Unfortunately, it has been too hot to take you outside. I will have to look up the historical weather since you were born we've broken some high temp records. Today the high was 103. You have been living life so far inside with air conditioning. I would like for you to get some fresh air and mommy could use it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment