Sunday, October 17, 2010

August 20, 2010 Dear Charles...

A few days ago you pointed at the old lady in Good Night Moon and called her “mama”. I honestly can’t remember if you pointed at something else first and then I showed you which one was the mama or if you just singled her out. Either way, now you like to find her and point to her and say “mama”. I think you enjoy it more than reading your books sometimes since you are able to participate more.
Today you cut your eye somehow on our bathtub. I didn’t see you do it so I don’t know exactly what happened. I think you may have tripped and fell on the tub and hit it hard. Your upper cheek was red and swollen too. But I just can’t imagine how the cut happened. There is a small slice right in the corner of your eye. It was not a good morning here today. We went to a sprinkler park but you really weren’t interested in the sprinklers. You just wanted to walk all around exploring. There was a couple with bicycles and a little boy who had rode over in one of their bicycle seats. You kept wanting to check out their bikes. You’ve been to this park twice before. It seems like once you figure out the sprinklers you aren’t too interested in them anymore. It was still a good outing for us though I think you were a little cranky and I know I was a little sad due to your eye injury.

Another thing you have been doing more of lately is dancing. When you hear music you bounce up and down, very cute – something I’ve heard of babies doing but it’s taken you a while to catch on to this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment