We bought you a Bumbo baby sitter chair at Target yesterday but looks like we were too late. You are already too big for it! You sat in it but your little legs were tight and it looked like you would outgrow it in a week, so Daddy returned it today.
Monday, September 7, 2009
September 7, 2009 Dear Charles...
It's Labor Day! We listened to your classical music, had a bath and a massage earlier today. I had set you down in your crib while I got the bath ready you completely messed up the sheet you lay on and pushed your book to the end of the crib and were holding your mirror. It was quite a surprise! You are really growing fast. Now you are practicing standing with your Dad as you do most weekends downstairs listening to a genius mix of our itunes music. You are probably starting to learn these songs.
You aren't really drooling but you have extra saliva in your mouth often now and blow little bubbles. You've started to gnaw on the bottle and on your hands and my finger. I've gotten you a couple of teether toys and a couple of more are on the way. I know you can't be getting your teeth already but I think you are showing some early teething signs. You've been chewing on your cornstarch hand shaped toy but I haven't been able to get you to hold it yet. But soon I expect you to be able to grasp things.
We bought you a Bumbo baby sitter chair at Target yesterday but looks like we were too late. You are already too big for it! You sat in it but your little legs were tight and it looked like you would outgrow it in a week, so Daddy returned it today.

We bought you a Bumbo baby sitter chair at Target yesterday but looks like we were too late. You are already too big for it! You sat in it but your little legs were tight and it looked like you would outgrow it in a week, so Daddy returned it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment