Today you hit your tiny gym's giraffe toy with yor hand and grabbed his green foot. It may have all been by accident but you definitely like watching the giraffe move. You smiled at me today when we were giving you a bath. I was massaging your head where you have some dry skin and you gave me several smiles! Grandma Phillis pointed it out to me, I was too busy looking at your head to notice. Daddy found out today that he can work part time at home and does not need to be in Houston Monday through Friday every week. This is good news! This means we can stay in our house and Grandma Lynn can watch you when Mommy goes back to work in a few weeks. I heard on the news that today is the 58th day of 100 degrees or hotter weather! Soon we will have to try walking you at night or in the early morning.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
August 17, 2009 Dear Charles...
Today you hit your tiny gym's giraffe toy with yor hand and grabbed his green foot. It may have all been by accident but you definitely like watching the giraffe move. You smiled at me today when we were giving you a bath. I was massaging your head where you have some dry skin and you gave me several smiles! Grandma Phillis pointed it out to me, I was too busy looking at your head to notice. Daddy found out today that he can work part time at home and does not need to be in Houston Monday through Friday every week. This is good news! This means we can stay in our house and Grandma Lynn can watch you when Mommy goes back to work in a few weeks. I heard on the news that today is the 58th day of 100 degrees or hotter weather! Soon we will have to try walking you at night or in the early morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment